TerraMaster's second effort of the F2 NAS, now the F2 NAS 2, shows the company's ongoing effort to improve its products. Areas where the first design failed, this new model excels, and we are left with a complete product.
In the previous product, the NAS administration GUI was incomplete and lacked a ton of features. Now, with this new interface, we have the complete experience with features like iSCSI, MySQL and a rich volume management that really enriches the overall user experience.
Performance throughout testing was on par with expectations. Throughout most testing the F2 NAS 2 went back and forth with the Thecus N2560, but truly excelled in power consumption where the unit consumed just 21 watts at peak.
Pricing at this time for the 2-bay F2 NAS 2 as a diskless solution comes in at $199 with a one year warranty. Comparable products in the market include the TS-220 from QNAP and LinkStation 420 from Buffalo, both of which come in at or above the $199 price point from TerraMaster.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit