Lian Li have always been able to produce a beautiful case when it comes to setting up your PC. Thanks to the motherboard tray, you can easily simply pull it out and set everything up outside the case. With everything included in the package, setting up your motherboard on the tray only takes a few minutes. Once the motherboard is installed the easiest way to finish off the installation is by sliding the motherboard tray half way in and attaching everything you need - CD-ROMS, hard drives, etc.
Once it's all set up, place the case side back on, install all your thumbscrews and you will be ready to get your system up and running in no time.
Lian Li create one of the best cases available on the market and thanks to their popularity, the price drop on them has been excellent making them a better option and more affordable option for many. If you're interested in upgrading to a new case and you can afford the extra few dollars that Lian Li carry, we would highly recommend it.
Having given the case much praise, it's worth mentioning this particular case will only suit a certain group of people. While some people prefer to have the hard drive space others prefer the 5.25" bays. While you still only have room for three 3.5" hard drives, many will not mind as the average hard drives per system are still only 1 or 2.
Removable Motherboard Tray
Plenty of 5.25" spaces
Plenty of rooms for fans
Thumb screw galore
USB2, firewire and audio ports on the front
Limited 3.5" spaces
Slight premium on Lian Li cases
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's Best Features Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 2 [The Package]
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 3 [Exterior Features]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard