Packaging and the N2560
The packaging too, has undergone a facelift. Here we have attractive box art underlining many of the features encompassed in the NAS.
The side of the packaging details the contents of the box.
Included with the N2560 you will find the power adapter, Ethernet cable, drive sleds and user and startup guides.
The N2560 is quite a different product than what we are used to seeing from Thecus or any NAS manufacturer for that matter. Instead of the standard box deployment, Thecus has gone the extra mile and designed the N2560 to blend in with the modern decor of households.
The back of the NAS houses all the I/O connectivity a household would need. Here we have SPDIF and HDMI at the top, followed by Gbit Ethernet and dual USB 2.0 ports.
Another unique design concept found within the housing of the N2560 is the LED feature. Here we have the Thecus logo cut out and lit up with white lighting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series