The cable selection for the Leadex Platinum 1000W is pretty standard, especially for a Super Flower power supply. The unit features dual ATX/EPS12V connectors. PCI-E cables are handled over five cables with a total of six connectors. Having the single cables is a nice touch in case you need a PCI-E connector for a motherboard or have a GPU that requires a third. Aside from that, you'll find ten SATA, four Molex, and a single FDD connector to provide peripheral power over four more cables.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Internally we find a very simplified PCB with what may be small heat sinks, but they are literally all over the place to ensure that there is plenty of passive cooling.
A par if Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors as well.
Super Flower often utilizes Ong Hua fans to cool their power supplies and the Leadex Platinum isn't any different. This time around we have the 140mm HA1425M12B-Z present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz