The Build and Finished Product
Removing the front bezel is as easy as any other chassis, and notice the front I/O stays attached to the chassis. You can now remove a bay cover if you need to, but if you plan to move the front fan or add another, you do need to remove the I/O panel to get to those mounting holes.
I did in fact move the fan up for a little better breeze inside of the chassis, and I also added the DVD drive. While the drive doesn't detract so much from the design, the missing section of plastic does look a bit odd.
Inside of the chassis there was plenty of room and accessibility to get everything installed and mounted properly, but this is also where the main faults of the case become blatantly obvious, but I will address those concerns on the next page.
Getting the parts into the rear of the chassis was also relatively easy. The I/O shield popped right in, the card aligns nicely with the screw holes, and the PSU fits snug into the bottom of the chassis.
Wiring was a bit tough, but I was able to pull it all off without interfering with the door panel. What I will give to the N600 is the fact that I was able to get everything, but the video card leads back here, and with all the tie points and holes as options, there shouldn't be any issues for the average builder either.
All back together and ready for power, I can say that you are getting a solid and attractive chassis. While I do have my own personal issues with this chassis, it is more based on the way it is promoted rather than what it can or cannot do.
With the N600 now powered on, there is very little noise to be heard from it, in either High or Low switch positions of the fans. What is a shame, or not, is that the fans LED lighting and the power LED in the switch, neither of them show up at any angle, you have to be dead on with the chassis to see any of the white LEDs used in this design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced