Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the box of hardware, you will find what I have laid out here. There are 12 tie strips to manage the wiring, and a motherboard speaker included. There is also a bag with all of the fan screws, standoffs, he socket for them, motherboard screws, and drive screws all thrown together. There is also a Kensington lock for the left side panel, and a bag of PSU screws to finish off this bit of the kit.
Cooler Master also bundles two groups of the plastic slides used to mount 3.5" drives. There are 14 in total to fill all seven bays, but if you want to use the top section for 2.5" drives, they get installed with screws.
The installation guide seen here can be found packed over the plastic liner, but under the Styrofoam, and will give new case builders a good idea of what they need to do to get their components inside of this chassis.
When you unfold the paperwork, you end up with a one sided sheet of instructions. Even though small and short on detail, there is a step by step tutorial given on how to install every component, and should clear up any issues you may run into with this build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit