Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Just like the Fords of old, you can have the N600 in any color you want, as long as that color is black. The front of this chassis offers a full length bezel made of shiny plastic on the edges, and the entire front is comprised of a composite grid with mesh behind it for dust filtration as well as aesthetic appeal. The top of the chassis offers similar ventilation near the rear of the chassis and offers room for a pair of 120mm fans to be installed, and is also one of the radiator locations in this chassis.
The left side has a large tinted window on it that only allows line of site to the hardware and not to the drive bays. The rear of the chassis offers a high and low switch for the equipped fans, has room for a 120mm fan or radiator, offers a seven plus one expansion slot arrangement, and has a filtered spot for the PSU at the bottom of the chassis. The right side of the chassis is mostly just the texture painted steel, but behind the HDD bays, there is another mesh opening cut into the panel. This also allows for a pair of 120mm fans, and with some work, you can also house a radiator here if you would like to.
Inside of the chassis you are given room for three 5.25" devices above a two part HDD rack that can hold up to seven 3.5" drives, or with the top section adjusted, you can also house up to four 2.5" drives here as well. There is one additional spot for a 2.5" drive that is found behind the motherboard tray. In front of the HDD racks, Cooler Master has installed one 120mm fan for the chassis intake. The motherboard tray offers room for boards from Mini-ITX all the way through ATX motherboards, has three large wire managing holes with grommets in them plus two smaller ones at the top of the tray, and has nine locations to tie wiring too.
The roof of the chassis will allow for two 120mm fan or the radiator as I said before, but these spots are shipped empty, much like the spot in front of the PSU on the floor of this case. The rear of the chassis is where you will find the second installed fan. This is set up to exhaust the chassis, but is the third location for a radiator.
Each time you try something a little newer in a chassis design, it costs a lot of money to incorporate. What is evident is that the pricing is getting near the higher-end for what most people will pay for a mid-tower chassis these days, but it is able to stay well below the $100 mark if you shop wisely. Most locations are starting with a base price of $79.99, which is acceptable. It is only when you don't look for the best base price and shipping combo that you can get into trouble.
Most places will only charge you an additional $9.99 for shipping and handling fees, and again that is very acceptable. If you don't pay attention though, there are some lunatics trying to get near $150 for this chassis too, so buyers should definitely be aware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch