Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The NZXT H230 that we received for this review is the CA-H230I-W1, or the all-white version. The outside of this chassis is kept very simple both in form and styling. The front of the chassis is flat, made of plastic, and has the thinnest of triangular shaped accent striping that runs up the left side of the bezel. This front bezel is on hinges and is dual layered to help keep sounds inside of the chassis, and this is where you gain access to the trio of 5.25" bay covers that will remove from outside of this chassis. The top and both side panels are completely flat expanses of metal, and offer no options to mount fans. Inside of just the side panels of this chassis, you do have a thick layer of black foam that is used to absorb noises, vibrations, and keep any chatter from entering the environment.
Inside of the chassis, you have room for a pair of 120mm fans in the front, though only one is shipped in the lowest position from the factory. Behind these fans, and below the tool-less ODD bays, there is room for six total 2.5" or 3.5" drives, split into two racks, one of which is removable. Moving on to the motherboard tray, there are seven wiring holes, none of which have grommets, 20 wire tie points, and it can hold Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX or an ATX motherboard. The rear of the chassis then offers a 120mm fan next to the rear I/O, and below that the H230 offers seven expansion slots and room for a PSU at the very bottom. The floor of the chassis is ventilated under the PSU and even offers an optional spot for a 120mm fan, and has a dust filter there, and in the front to keep the inside of the rig free from dust.
Along with the new style, complete white paint job to the inside and outside, the newer more relevant interior layout of the chassis, all comes at a very reasonable price point. As I look around, there are only a select few places offering the chassis outside of buying direct from NZXT. All of them are set to the same base price of $69.99. All of the locations are charging shipping, and if you want the black version, the price does not change. Both Newegg and Amazon are charging $9.99 for shipping.
As more shops pick up this new H230, I am sure you will find e-tailers starting to drop shipping costs, but for now, I still say the near $80 pricing is very good for what this chassis offers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege free-to-play trail beginning August 16th
- Rune: Ragnarok receives teaser trailer, screenshots & PC req
- Hi-Rez Studios announces creation of 3 distinct new studios
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution