With a high-end product, we would expect some sleek looking packaging, and that is exactly what you get. The top of this panel offers the Enthoo Series and Primo case name at the top. In the middle of all that high gloss cardboard is a front and left side image of the chassis with the Phanteks name at the bottom with the "designed in the Netherlands" line below that.
Phanteks places their name at the top of this panel and delivers 12 features of the Primo in eight languages to cover all of their markets.
The back has a lot of things to look at. There are five images at the top ranging things from the reservoir mounting to the fan hub. In the middle there are three images of the chassis with five more features being addressed. At the bottom there are five more images covering things like dust filtration and Velcro cable ties.
The last panel starts off with the chassis name this time, and delivers the full on specifications chart all the way down to the five year warranty of this chassis. That is right, I said five years.
With a larger and heavier chassis, usually Styrofoam breaks just thinking about supporting a chassis like this. I am pleased to see that even though the plastic liner is ripped, the use of thick high density foam allowed this monster of a chassis to arrive in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Enthoo Primo]
- Page 6 [Inside the Enthoo Primo Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit