Power draw at idle and load sits at the lower-end of the scale. Overclocking brings a bump in both the idle and load, as you'd expect, but with 328 Watt being seen at load with the setup we have here today, we're not too worried.
A good quality branded power supply in the 500 Watt+ realm would do the job perfectly.
Stock CPU temperatures look good with both low idle and load numbers. Overclocking of course causes both numbers to jump, and you can see that at load we're seeing 98c.
A very high number, but a number we're used to seeing on the 4770K when it comes to these kind of clock speeds. At least it didn't hit 100c which is when the CPU speed begins to throttle back to reduce its temperature.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]