GX Gaming has used the same shape to the package that I have seen before, but this time there is a lot more of an industrial metal look to the Maurus X packaging. The mix of black as a background with all the natural colored metal surrounding it makes the black and red mouse in the middle really pop off the front.
The right side panel continues with the industrial theme and shows that this is an FPS/RTS approved gaming mouse. This is also where you break the grip of the Velcro to see inside of the packaging and get more information.
Along with the ability to now see the mouse under a layer of plastic on the right side, the inside of the cover reveals three out of the four UI screens to control the Maurus X. They cover the button assignment, the Macro screen, and the settings pages to give you an idea of what to expect.
Around the back of the packaging things start with an image of the Maurus X and eight features shown, described, and pointed to around it. Towards the bottom you have three features listed in 22 languages covering the DPI range, enhanced size and its ambidextrous nature in design.
This last panel offers buyers a look at the system requirements, which are very basic in their needs, the package contents, and finishes off with some of the finer points of what that Avago ADNS3090 optical sensor is capable of dealing with.
Inside of the box there is a two layer plastic inner package to keep the mouse centered and well protected in transit. Just like with many other mice, the literature and such is shipped under the plastic inner components.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit