ROCCAT Sense Meteor Blue 2mm Mouse pad
ROCCAT also sent along the Sense Meteor Blue 2mm mouse pad for use to test the Kone Pure Optical mouse with. These two sides of the packaging offers a fair bit of information on the front, while both panels are cut away to allow you a glimpse of the pad inside of this packaging.
Next to that plastic window, there is a pair of samples attached under the cardboard. This will allow users to feel both the top and bottom surfaces of this 2mm thick, cloth topped, rubber backed mouse pad.
This panel is just as long as the previous two were, but since it just repeats the information in various languages, I thought it better to get close enough to see what is being given. ROCCAT offers information on the minimized friction, that they asked pro gamers to test it, it offers the perfect area to use a mouse on, that it is rubber backed, and that it is 400mm by 280mm in size.
The top half of this panel offers you information about the pad under its image, but then takes off into what makes this the choice in pads. It also shows that this pad has been tested to allow perfect tracking up to 16,800 DPI.
The lower section gives a short list of the mice that have actually been tested and that ROCCAT approved for use with the Sense. It then concludes with a brief message from a pro gamer as to what he liked about the Sense mousepad.
If you didn't get it before, it should be plainly obvious why this Sense mouse pad is named the blue meteor. Along with a very large image of an icy meteor streaking across the pad, there is also the ROCCAT and product naming at the lower right corner.
Getting much closer to the pads top cloth surface, you see the very fine mesh weave of the top that offers effortless gliding ability, but the edges are straight cut, and eventually lift from cable wear along them.
On the back there is a layer of a silicone rubber that has been slightly textures with the chevron pattern put into it to allow this pad to grip on almost any surface it is set on.
With a base price of $19.99 for this pad, you see that there is a lot of room for your money. While I do own larger pads, I would in no way consider this medium sized. In fact, with the DPI any higher than 2000, I rarely if ever found a reason to lift the mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside the ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical Mouse]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [ROCCAT Sense Meteor Blue 2mm Mouse pad]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games