Accessories and Documentation
Behind the inner packaging there was a plastic envelope that came inside of the box. Inside of that is where you will find this quick installation guide. This is also the only bit of kit outside of the mouse that you will receive, that means no custom weighting set either.
After unfolding the guide, this side provides you with a congratulations for the purchase, moves into details about the sensor, EasyShift[+] button, and covers the 16.8 million color choices of the logo available. Things then end with specifications and tech specs at the bottom.
On the reverse is the information you may want to keep on your desk top the first few days, just to get used to the default functionality. The rest of the page covers the EasyShift[+] functionality along with optional things pre-set to use under the second layer of buttons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside the ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical Mouse]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [ROCCAT Sense Meteor Blue 2mm Mouse pad]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard