Accessories and Documentation
Behind the inner packaging there was a plastic envelope that came inside of the box. Inside of that is where you will find this quick installation guide. This is also the only bit of kit outside of the mouse that you will receive, that means no custom weighting set either.
After unfolding the guide, this side provides you with a congratulations for the purchase, moves into details about the sensor, EasyShift[+] button, and covers the 16.8 million color choices of the logo available. Things then end with specifications and tech specs at the bottom.
On the reverse is the information you may want to keep on your desk top the first few days, just to get used to the default functionality. The rest of the page covers the EasyShift[+] functionality along with optional things pre-set to use under the second layer of buttons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside the ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical Mouse]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [ROCCAT Sense Meteor Blue 2mm Mouse pad]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz