ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse
As looking at this side of the Kone Pure Optical shows with the deeply set in thumb rest, this is a right hander's selection of mice. The entire section of black is a rubberized coating to give users a better grip on this mouse, and it has two buttons. The fist button is defaulted as the page forward button, the second one is the EasyShift[+] button by default.
The mouse is textured and appears to be a gunmetal grey color. Off slightly to the right is the cut away edging of the ROCCAT logo that will later illuminate, and gives you the option for any color you can think of to use here.
The right side of the mouse is also rubberized, but you can see the indent is much less obvious, and more just a "ledge" at the top to allow your fingers somewhere to be able to lift the mouse easily. Something else to notice is that there are no buttons on this side of the Kone Pure Optical.
The front of the mouse has the same slant to the leading edge that seems to use less material to produce, but still gives the right amount of length for the first and middle finger to use and not hang off the front of it.
On the top of the mouse, in a black stripe of plastic, you will find the rubberized Titan Wheel that moves forward, back, and will click down. Behind the wheel there are two more buttons set to raise and lower the DPI by default.
Under the Kone Pure Optical you will find this mouse glides on two PTFE feet that aren't that big at all. The front foot goes from side to side, but is skinny, as does the bottom foot. There is also some information on the sticker you may need, like the part and serial numbers.
At the end of 1.8 meters of braided cable you will find the easily defined ROCCAT connection. This way when reaching around the back of the PC to remove this to travel, it is easily distinguishable by sight and feel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside the ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical Mouse]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [ROCCAT Sense Meteor Blue 2mm Mouse pad]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit