ROCCAT stays with the black packaging to accent the features and artwork found on the front of the packaging. Around the image of the Kone Pure Optical mouse in the middle, there are mentions of the Titan Wheel, DPI maximum, EasyShift[+] button, multi-color LED and the processor used. At the very bottom you have even more features and iconography to see.
To the right, the angled section has the ROCCAT name and logo embossed, and in shiny text to play against the matte background. Other than the name of the mouse and where to go for more information, you can see you are supposed to open the side.
Inside of the front panel you are given information on what the EasyShift[+] is all about and how it works, along with the default settings for the standard and secondary commands. It then points out more internal features, talks of ROCCAT TALK and TALK FX, while the right side of this image shows the mouse under a layer of plastic, so that you can see what is inside prior to purchase.
Even the top panel gets into the mix offering an image of the mouse pointing out the Titan Wheel location and that the logo is LED backlit. Other than that you have similar iconography to what the front panel offered.
The back of the packaging has the image of the mouse at the top, again pointing out all the features that can be seen from this angle. Below that you will find a list of eight feature we already covered on page two, and multilingual charts of the specifications.
The last side panel of the packaging offers four images of interest. The first is of the sensor and what it is capable of. The second one shows off the LED back lit logo. The third one give you an idea of the software included, and the last image is hitting at the TALK feature where you can make this mouse do keyboard functions if you also have a ROCCAT branded keyboard on the desk.
The bottom of the box is also packed with things to look at. You are given the package contents and a tech specs chart in English. There is a quote for this product from Dr. Dale of the ROCCAT team, along with some basic product and company information.
Inside of the box you find the Kone Pure Optical is packed inside of two layers of plastic with very high side walls to keep the mouse inside from being damaged. Packed in behind the mouse is where to locate the provided literature.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside the ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical Mouse]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [ROCCAT Sense Meteor Blue 2mm Mouse pad]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit