Poseidon Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard Continued
Next I took off the arrow key caps to verify the switches used in the Poseidon Illuminated keyboard. As specified in the chart as well as the packaging, the board does include a blue LED backlit, Cherry MX blue, mechanical switch under each and every key cap.
With the feet raised in the back of the Poseidon, it gives you an extra half inch of keyboard height for better ergonomic attack on the keys, and should reduce wrist strain. On each side of the back edge there is a rubber bumper that works to stabilize the keyboard if stored on edge, and keeps it from getting scratched as well.
The rubberized USB cable will simply exit the center of the keyboard. In fact, this is the way it is packaged, but there are ways to reroute the cable if it coming out of the middle is an issue.
As the USB cable continues, it is shipped tied up in about ten inch lengths, and terminates at the end of 1.8 meters with a standard looking USB 2.0 connection attached to the end of it.
Flipping the Poseidon key side down, you can get a better look at what holds things to the desktop. There are five soft rubber pads that are taped to the bottom of the keyboard to keep it in place without the legs extended.
Also, while you are adjusting the feet to find your preference, this is also a good time to think about sending the USB wire off to the left or to the right through the groove to help tidy up the cabling as it runs across your desk.
Getting back to keeping a secure stance on the desk top, even when the feet are flipped out in the back, you still get a fair bit of grip as the ends of the legs are rubberized to make sure the Poseidon Illuminated won't move around on you during use in either state of height.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series