Introducing the ABIT SlotKET III one of the first slot1 to socket370 adapters to support both PPGA package and FC-PGA package standards. Some weeks ago now, I stupidly broke a clip off my normal FC-PGA adapter which I used to power my Intel Pentium III 700MHz on a MSI BxMaster Slot 1, while I was installing a HSF. This gave me the opportunity to test out a whole variety of slot1 to socket370 adapters. In the few weeks I was testing out new adapters I managed to get a hold of a Iwill Slotket II, ASUS slotket and some other no name brand (well at least I couldn't find a name printed on the PCB) adapters. In non-performance terms, I found the ABIT SlotKET III to be the most easiest and fastest to get up and running on my MSI BxMaster i440bx Slot1 motherboard. This is simply why I choose to use the ABIT SlotKET III in my personal Intel test system and thus is why I am reviewing this adapter here today at TweakTown to give you a better understanding of this great product by ABIT!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit