Installation and Finished Product
You need to align the through bolts to the flat side in the Intel trio of holes on each tab. You can see similar flat spots in the AMD holes. The back plate comes with the plastic pads on the Intel side, but AMD users will want to put the clear stickers on the side facing you marked for AMD.
Holding the back plate to the motherboard is these four black plastic risers. Not only are they what supports the hardware when it is bolted into place, their inner diameter holes are tight on the bolts and keep it from backing out while you add the head unit over it.
The extruded legs on the sides of the head unit will go around the bolts, and you simply screw the top nuts down until there is no more turning left in it. The springs under these nuts will even out the pressure and keep the block firm against the CPU.
As with any AIO, there is no restrictions incurred with using one. You can use whatever memory you would like, and it does not matter about the cooler hitting the video card either. One thing to consider is localized air flow, but with the dual radiator just above the motherboard, there is more of a draft offered here than with the TD03.
As I did with the TD03, I will do the same with the TD02. Since my test chassis does not offer fan placement in the top of it, I will go about testing by just setting this radiator on top of my D-Frame, allowing the fans to draw air in from the bottom to replicate what you will get when setup in most chassis designs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Tundra TD02 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel increases 14nm production in its fight with AMD Ryzen
- AMD rumored to be preparing Polaris 30 on 12nm tech: RX 680?
- Two amazing Castlevania classics coming to PS4
- Witcher TV show's screenplay is finished
- Red Dead Redemption 2's horses are dynamic and realistic
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam