Technically speaking, this would be the top of the outer package, as this is the panel you will lift to open it. Here SilverStone puts their name, the Tundra Series name, and the TD02 moniker in with a couple of images of the AIO inside of this box. Along with five key features of the Tundra series, there are all of the compatible sockets listed along the bottom, next to the QR code.
On this much smaller panel you see the TD02 with the radiator standing and the tubing reaching the head unit that is flat on the photo table. There are also the features listed again at the bottom above the company's web address.
On the bottom of the packaging you will find the same image we just saw, but much closer this time. To the right of it there are nine lists of the features along with the QR codes in various languages.
This other smaller panel is a direct copy of what we found on the opposite side of this packaging.
On the large side panels you will find more information. On this one you can find the specifications chart, along with a dimensional image of the cooler to deliver the measurements you will need to fit inside of your chassis.
The last panel of the packaging covers the series and product name, and once again shows the tag line of "durable high performance all-in-one liquid cooler" we kept seeing. At the bottom it shows the new radiator design, a look at the fans used, and the uninterrupted copper plate under the head unit.
When you open the box there is a dense layer of foam covering the entire top of the cardboard tray that holds all of the components and hardware. In each section the fans, radiator, and head unit are all wrapped in plastic for added protection, and the hardware comes in the white box at the right side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Tundra TD02 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WD launches new super-fast external gaming drives with up to 2GB/sec
- Neo returns in Matrix 4, Keanu Reeves to star
- Gears 5 PC spec recommendations are pretty lax: GTX 970, Intel i5 CPU
- Squall's moody teen angst gets remastered next month for $20
- Watch Dogs Legion has MILLIONs of playable characters
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Corsair K57 RGB Wireless Gaming Keyboard Review
- I5-8250U laptop throttling while gaming. New fan, new heat sink yet, new thermal yet no avail. Please help.
- Yubico Launches the World's First Lightning-Compatible Security Key, the YubiKey 5Ci
- Monkey King: Hero Is Back Pre-Orders Now Open on Steam
- Lionsgate and Bloober Team Release New Blair Witch 'Insanity' Story Trailer
- PINBRAWLER CREATURE IN THE WELL PRE-ORDERS NOW LIVE GAME LAUNCHES SEPTEMBER 6
- NEW DATING SIM GAME ANNOUNCED: NOW WITH 100% MORE DOGS You'll want to get your paws on this one On Valentine's Day, 2020