Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The TD02 shares all of the same specifications of the water block and the pump. It comes made out of a copper base with no screws poking through, and the exterior of the head unit is a mix of extruded aluminum for the hardware and brushed and polished aluminum for the top and sides. The pump inside will run at a speed of 2000 RPM, plus or minus a couple hundred RPM if 12V is run through that fan style power connection. This head unit is a bit heavier than the usual entry, but it still stays very clear of its surroundings only measuring 60mm long, 55mm wide and standing only 33.5mm above the CPU IHS. To get the liquid inside the sealed unit to and from the pump, SilverStone opts for white tubing and white corrugated plastic sleeves for them.
There are also two AS1225H12 fans that are sent with the kit to cool this much longer aluminum radiator. These fans are capable of delivering 92.5CFM of air flow across the fins while spinning at 2500 RPM. They are specified to run with 33.5 dBA of noise level, while producing up to a very promising 3.5mmH2O of static pressure. These fans are to be attached to one side of the radiator and they are also shown to be blowing through the radiator, but not necessarily from the outside of the chassis inward as most other companies specify. You are also going to need more room than for the TD03, as the TD02 has a radiator that now is 45mm thick, 124mm wide, but is now 278mm in length.
Since the TD03 released at $99, we have to expect that the price to obtain the larger TD02 is going to cost you s fair bit more. As with most of the dual 120mm radiator solutions, SilverStone is holding true to the release price point of all of them. This means that pretty much anywhere you are going to find this cooler currently, like at Newegg, you are dealing with a $119.99 base price, and of course you may need to contend with shipping charges as well.
If the Tundra TD03 is any indication of the TD02 and how it should perform, I really cannot find a reason why you would opt for the plain model, when you can get the Tundra series cooler that are dressed up for a night on the town and will look stunning with any black and white themed build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Tundra TD02 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HPE's new supercomputer will help NASA run Crysis on the Moon
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 will also use CRYENGINE, will have modding
- PewDiePie passes 100 million subscribers on YouTube
- Razer will spawn its biggest retail store in the world in Las Vegas
- Remedy working on three new IPs, including unannounced AAA project
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best