Installation is a simple matter of operation. First off we will look at the inside of the PC procedure. Since RocketRAID is a PCI card, you simply need to locate a free PCI slot and press the card in. If you have any internal Serial ATA drives you want to connect to the card, you will need the supplied Serial ATA cables and connect them to the back of any Serial ATA drive you wish to connect to the card.
The enclosure also is very simple. First remove the tray from the housing by turning the key to the "Unlocked" position, this will release a small lever, then just simply pull and the drive tray comes out. Now you take your IDE HDD, on the back you will have your jumpers to set the drive to mater or slave. In order to run an IDE drive on a Serial ATA converter you need to have your drive in Master mode. According to your hard drive documentation set the drive to master mode. After this is done, connect the power cable to the four pin port on the back of the hard disk. Place the drive into the tray and push back until the drive seats into the IDE port. Secure the drive with screws on the bottom and that is it, repeat for the other drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ