Installation is a simple matter of operation. First off we will look at the inside of the PC procedure. Since RocketRAID is a PCI card, you simply need to locate a free PCI slot and press the card in. If you have any internal Serial ATA drives you want to connect to the card, you will need the supplied Serial ATA cables and connect them to the back of any Serial ATA drive you wish to connect to the card.
The enclosure also is very simple. First remove the tray from the housing by turning the key to the "Unlocked" position, this will release a small lever, then just simply pull and the drive tray comes out. Now you take your IDE HDD, on the back you will have your jumpers to set the drive to mater or slave. In order to run an IDE drive on a Serial ATA converter you need to have your drive in Master mode. According to your hard drive documentation set the drive to master mode. After this is done, connect the power cable to the four pin port on the back of the hard disk. Place the drive into the tray and push back until the drive seats into the IDE port. Secure the drive with screws on the bottom and that is it, repeat for the other drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam