SilverStone Tundra TD03 AIO CPU Cooler
While there are a couple of light scratches on the top plate, I really like the look of the brushed aluminum with the snowflake logo in the middle. Also notice there are four screws holding on the top, so unlike other plastic version AIO coolers from another companies, this will not randomly pop off the head unit.
There are two fittings on the side of the aluminum body of the TD03. This is of course where the water goes in and out, but you do notice that there is white tubing used on these fittings, rather than the black color that every other company goes with.
The mounting legs are extruded aluminum that is cut into this thickness so that it enables them to be screwed onto the side of the head unit. This system is for Intel, but removing four screws and replacing the mounting legs is fairly simple.
The head unit ships with a plastic sticker on the copper plate. This is to keep the surface from tarnishing and adds a small layer of protection from scratches. You do need to make sure this is removed prior to the installation process.
You can see a curved design left by the milling, but what is missing are all of the screws that are typically seen on every other Asetek and CoolIt unit out there. Placing a razor against this plate, there is no light visible in any direction.
Both the braided cable for the head unit as well as the white tubing with its corrugated plastic covers are all roughly 12" long to allow a bit of room to hang the radiator in various locations and still make it to the CPU.
There are no clamps used on either end of the tubing. As it left the fittings the inner tubing was stretched over those fittings, and the same is said for when the tubing hits the aluminum barbs on this radiator.
Looking dead into the radiator, it instantly seems unusual. Normally where we would five V-shaped fins crossing between the tubes, in this SilverStone unit, tooth edged fins run side to side across the whole radiator, offering more surface contact from each fin to the pipe than with conventional methods.
Stepping back just a bit, you can now see along with the unusual shape of the fins leading and trailing edges, you can see SilverStone chose to add white caps to the top and bottom of both sides, but they also wrap the radiator is a gunmetal grey, two piece shell to completely clean up the design.
From this angle you can see the 45mm thickness pretty easily, but I also wanted to show the sticker with the BT 1318 0496. Aside from the snowflake logo, this is the only markings found on this device.
This image above is just so you can see the completed unit before we get into the hardware and get the TD03 mounted for testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Tundra TD03 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has players surviving off the land
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro bundle announced
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam