Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As anything SilverStone has made, this Tundra series model also gets the SST-TD03 naming. On the head unit, or what they call the water block, you have a solid copper base plate, with nickel plated aluminum for the sides, and brushed aluminum used on the top cap. All combined, without the fittings on the one side, the water block is 60mm long, 55mm wide and stands 33.5mm tall. Inside of this you will find that the copper plate has fins cut into it, and there is the 12V pump with capabilities of running at around 2500RPM, drawing only 0.28 Amps. On the other end of white tubing with white corrugated plastic on the outside of the tubes, you end up at the radiator. Here you have a box that is white, black and gunmetal grey, is made of aluminum, and measures 159mm long, 124mm wide and is 45mm thick without the fans.
Speaking of the fans, you are given a pair of the AS1225H12 white blade, black frame fans. These nine curved blades with three notches near the end of each are capable of spinning at a maximum of 2500 RPM. At that speed they will deliver 33.5 dBA of noise and deliver 92.5 CFM each. Along with the 3.5mm H2O rating, which is quite high, both fans receive power via a 4-pin PWM header. What if your motherboard doesn't offer a pair of synchronized PWM fan ports? SilverStone thought of that and includes a Y-splitter cable to allow you to run both fans from one fan power port. You do, however, still need a place to power the pump. Combined the unit weighs a total of 1063 grams, but most of that weight is removed from the CPU by hanging the radiator, but keep in mind, with both fans on the TD03, you are dealing with something that is now 99mm thick.
As I first went to locate the Tundra series TD03, Google only hit on reviews and news. So, I had to go to the individual e-tailers at this time to find any listings. As I looked around, I found that Amazon is currently asking $99 including free shipping. I also found it over at Newegg, but at a slightly higher price. There they want $99 for it and $4.99 in shipping fees.
While a bit on the pricier end, this is the only all metal solution out there, and it's not just some lame metal components, we are talking milled and cast aluminum. Looking at things on paper, all signs are pointing to the SilverStone Tundra TD03 being worth this asking price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Tundra TD03 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Epic launch $1 million Winter Royale tournament for Fortnite
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6