The front of the packaging has a white background with a blue stripe at the left that flows over the top. This makes for a place to put the name at the top and also allowed Zalman to place an image of the cooler in the middle. They also added in four features with little icons to the bottom of this panel.
The blue striping continues around to this side, again with the cooler name placed on it. You also get another image of the actual cooler, but this time they are followed by a specifications chart and socket compatibility list.
The blue coloring makes it to the back only as an accent because of all the information provided in various languages. Zalman is covering the 120W TDP, DHT, S-bent pipe, fin design, 80mm fan, weight, ease of installation, copper plating, provided TIM and the wide compatibility for mounting.
This last panel offers the name again at the top, but this time you see the CNPS2X from the side and get the first clue as to how compact this cooler is.
On the inside you will find a bag of hardware and a folded up bit of paperwork that rides under the cooler packaging as you see it above. The cooler is then put inside of a snap together plastic tray system that keeps the cooler centered in the packaging and away from harm.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Zalman CNPS2X CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch