Specifications of the EPIA M1000
VIA C3/EDEN EBGA Processor
VIA CLE266 North Bridge
VT8235 South Bridge
1 DDR266 DIMM socket
Up to 1GB memory size
Integrated VIA Unichrome AGP graphics with MPEG-2 decoder
2 X UltraDMA 133/100/66 Connector
1 x FDD Connector
VIA VT6103 10/100 Base-T Ethernet PHY
VIA VT1616 6 channel AC'97 Codec
Onboard TV Out
VIA VT1622 TV out
VIA VT6307S IEEE 1394 Firewire
Onboard I/O Connectors
1 USB connectors for 2 additional USB 2.0 ports
2 1394 connectors for 2 1394 ports
Front-panel audio connectors (Mic and Line Out)
CD Audio-in connector
CPU/Sys FAN/Fan 3
System intrusion connector
1 I2C connector
1 LVDS connector (Optional)
Serial port connector for second com port
Back Panel I/O
1 PS2 mouse port
1 PS2 keyboard port
1 RJ-45 LAN port
1 Serial port
2 USB 2.0 ports
1 VGA port
1 RCA port (SPDIF or TV out)
1 S-Video port
3 Audio jacks: line-out, line-in and mic-in; can be switched to 6 channel output
VIA FliteDeck Luxurious Utility
H/W Monitoring, Remote SNMP management
FlashPort-Live BIOS Flash
SysProbe-Live DMI Browser
2/4Mbit flash memory
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard