Toshiba MG03ACA400 Specifications
The Toshiba MG03ACA400 provides an average seek latency of 4.17ms and a sustained transfer rate of 165 MB/s for the 4TB model, and 155 MB/s for the 3TB model. This is delivered via a 6Gb/s connection and a 7,200 RPM speed. The MG03ACA series of HDDs comes in a standard 3.5" form factor.
There is the option for models with T-13 compliant SANITIZE crypto-erase and T13 ATA security erase. There are also SAS versions of the HDD available with enhanced encryption capabilities and T10 SANITIZE crypto-erase and TCG-Enterprise SSC.
The power is rated for 11.3 Watts active and 6.0 Watts during an idle low-power state. The MTTF is rated for 1,200,000 hours and there is a load/unload rating of 600,000.
The MG03ACA series of HDDs is designed for an always-on usage model, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit