Accessories and Documentation
Here we have the group shot of all the goodies that come along with the QuickFire XT. You get the cable, the User's Guide, the extra keycaps and a key puller, and the adapter is again shown at the bottom.
Inside of the User's Guide you will see a layout image of the top of the XT showing all of the features and where to find them as I described in the last couple of pages.
The next couple of pages are taken up with the features list again, and it is also repeated many times and takes up a lot of room. The reverse of this is a little on the two year warranty with a bit on product placement as well.
The additional keycaps are much easier to see outside of the bag. Here we have a full set of red WASD keys and a pair of Windows key replacements that add the CM Storm logo and the Cooler Master name to the top of the keyboard. Cooler Master also provide you with a key puller to make this task much easier.
Cooler Master also sends along a near two meter USB 2.0 cable to attach the XT to the PC. The cable is braided, but it has a rough plastic feel to it. Also notice that both ends are gold plated and also both ends are full sized USB connections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard