128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the HDD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K v7 averages 195 MB/s at sequential read, beating the 10K v6 by 5 MB/s.
The Seagate V.6 averages an impressive 195 MB/s in sequential write speed; again beating the previous generation 10K v6 by 5 MB/s.
The Seagate V10K v7 outperforms the 10K v6 in sequential speed in our mixed read/write workloads.
The Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K v7 beats the 10K v6 with a lower latency range.
The 10K v7 averages 7.16 Watts during sequential write testing.
The Seagate 10K v7 provides 26.8 MB/s per Watt for 128K sequential write and 26.78 MB/s per Watt for sequential read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower