128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the HDD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K v7 averages 195 MB/s at sequential read, beating the 10K v6 by 5 MB/s.
The Seagate V.6 averages an impressive 195 MB/s in sequential write speed; again beating the previous generation 10K v6 by 5 MB/s.
The Seagate V10K v7 outperforms the 10K v6 in sequential speed in our mixed read/write workloads.
The Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K v7 beats the 10K v6 with a lower latency range.
The 10K v7 averages 7.16 Watts during sequential write testing.
The Seagate 10K v7 provides 26.8 MB/s per Watt for 128K sequential write and 26.78 MB/s per Watt for sequential read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit