Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts
Coming in at $134.99 at the time of writing, the GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI is the cheapest Mini-ITX motherboard currently available under the Intel Z87 platform. Compared to the MSI Z87I, it comes in just $5 cheaper. Moving away from that, though, the ASRock Z87E-ITX comes in $30 more expensive, and the ASUS Z87I-Deluxe comes in even higher at $189.
The cheaper price tag also doesn't make for an uglier motherboard or something that lacks features. Looking at it today, you can see the matte black PCB looks great and we've got both 802.11 b / g / n and Bluetooth 4.0 being offered. The bundle, as you'd expect, is a little on the light side, but considering the size of the board, box and price tag, it's got probably even more than you'd expect, thanks to the inclusion of the wireless antenna.
Performance on the board is strong. Out of the box we see it more often than not line up around other motherboards. Where we see the board really shine, though, comes in the overclocking department. With a solid 4.9GHz being seen, this little board manages to really pack quite the punch when it comes to overall performance.
If you're in the market for building a small system, this is really an attractive option from GIGABYTE. Hitting at a strong price point, giving us a strong line-up of features, alongside some excellent overclocking performance, there's really little to complain about when it comes to the Z87N-WIFI.
If you're not in the market for a Mini-ITX board, then there's better options out there, which offer more for less. On the other hand, if you really want to build a small system built around a Mini-ITX motherboard, then this is one you should be really looking at thanks to all the features mentioned above and the competitive pricing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard