Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts
Coming in at $134.99 at the time of writing, the GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI is the cheapest Mini-ITX motherboard currently available under the Intel Z87 platform. Compared to the MSI Z87I, it comes in just $5 cheaper. Moving away from that, though, the ASRock Z87E-ITX comes in $30 more expensive, and the ASUS Z87I-Deluxe comes in even higher at $189.
The cheaper price tag also doesn't make for an uglier motherboard or something that lacks features. Looking at it today, you can see the matte black PCB looks great and we've got both 802.11 b / g / n and Bluetooth 4.0 being offered. The bundle, as you'd expect, is a little on the light side, but considering the size of the board, box and price tag, it's got probably even more than you'd expect, thanks to the inclusion of the wireless antenna.
Performance on the board is strong. Out of the box we see it more often than not line up around other motherboards. Where we see the board really shine, though, comes in the overclocking department. With a solid 4.9GHz being seen, this little board manages to really pack quite the punch when it comes to overall performance.
If you're in the market for building a small system, this is really an attractive option from GIGABYTE. Hitting at a strong price point, giving us a strong line-up of features, alongside some excellent overclocking performance, there's really little to complain about when it comes to the Z87N-WIFI.
If you're not in the market for a Mini-ITX board, then there's better options out there, which offer more for less. On the other hand, if you really want to build a small system built around a Mini-ITX motherboard, then this is one you should be really looking at thanks to all the features mentioned above and the competitive pricing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series