Inside the Box
As expected from Antec, everything is well packed inside the box.
Antec houses the I/O specification label on the top of the power supply.
Both sides of the HC-850 Platinum feature the same logo with it being inverted on the other side.
The back doesn't feature anything out of the normal. Aside from the normal honeycomb mesh grill, you will also find the AC input and on/off switch back here.
The front features all of the modular connectors. All of the connectors are well labeled, but it can be a bit confusing if you don't know what you are looking for. This is because all of the 12V power is supplied via 16-pin connectors of which I'm relatively sure even we haven't seen before. They are simply 8-pin connectors side by side, as we'll see in a bit.
The 135mm fan inside the HCP-850 Platinum is covered by a black wire mesh grill on the bottom.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved.
It isn't unusual to see black wires in place of color coded wires. Antec has taken things a step further to use black striped cables, but the stripes are very subtle so as to help hide cables, but allow them to be easily identified when needed.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the AC input cord, Velcro cable ties, mounting screws, a user's manual and warranty card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard