"Argh!" Honestly, it was the first word that came to mind when I jumped into the BIOS.
It's been ages since we've seen a non-UEFI BIOS and had to use our camera to take pictures. While the mouse support for the UEFI design has always been something I've never cared about, the new layouts and colors really are so much nicer to work with.
It's not just us thinking that, though. Supermicro already said to us this is an area that they know they need to concentrate on.
As always, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll probably want to go into the overclocking section. This is all done under the advanced section. Going into the Performance Tuning area you can see the overclocking options. At the bottom, you can also see the Overclocking Button Option, which lets you set the profiles for the OC Buttons that we showed you on the previous page.
Moving on you then see the other typical BIOS options you'd expect to see. We won't go into much more detail on the BIOS here, though, and instead cover our thoughts in more detail later on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- Super Mario Party for Switch - 80 minigames, launch trailer
- Windows 10 Pro for $12 and Rise of the Tomb Raider for $8.54
- PUBG's new update includes ranking system and SO MUCH MORE
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games