"Argh!" Honestly, it was the first word that came to mind when I jumped into the BIOS.
It's been ages since we've seen a non-UEFI BIOS and had to use our camera to take pictures. While the mouse support for the UEFI design has always been something I've never cared about, the new layouts and colors really are so much nicer to work with.
It's not just us thinking that, though. Supermicro already said to us this is an area that they know they need to concentrate on.
As always, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll probably want to go into the overclocking section. This is all done under the advanced section. Going into the Performance Tuning area you can see the overclocking options. At the bottom, you can also see the Overclocking Button Option, which lets you set the profiles for the OC Buttons that we showed you on the previous page.
Moving on you then see the other typical BIOS options you'd expect to see. We won't go into much more detail on the BIOS here, though, and instead cover our thoughts in more detail later on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM