Inside the PC-TU100 B
With both panels out of the way, you can see right on through. The hardware comes strapped to the rear of the case, there is some moisture absorbing paper, and you can see the front I/O wiring and the native USB 3.0 cable bound up in the front.
Inside of the front of the chassis is a 140mm fan as the only source of mechanical ventilation inside. Lian Li also adds a fan guard to keep fingers and wires from getting damaged, or possibly even the fan being damaged.
If you would like to clean or outright replace the front 140mm fan, lift it up, and then pull it out. As you can see with the keyed slots, it is much like the HDD system, where you use screws and rubber grommets to mount any 140mm fan in here easily.
Above everything there is the removable tray for the Slim ODD drive if you want to use one. There are holes in the floor of the tray to easily install a 2.5" drive as an option also. You can also see the six strand ribbon cable that connects to the motherboard for the power switch, HDD activity and power LED.
Here you can see the screws for the handle at the top of the chassis and the plate supporting the door sliders at the back, but the reason in reality was to show the top support for the chassis that has the top two stand-offs pre-installed for the motherboard installation.
Since there isn't a "tray", we can move right to the bottom of the chassis. Here you have the lower support bar with the other two stand-offs pre-installed to it. On the floor you see a single piece of natural brushed aluminum shaped and cut to allow two 2.5" storage drives into it.
At the back you can see a little better what sort of room you have between the motherboard and where the SFX PSU needs to be installed. You can also see much easier that the expansion slot covers at the bottom has no access for removing them or the cards from inside of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit