Considering this chassis shipped directly from Taiwan, the packaging doesn't look all that bad. Lian Li places a large image of the chassis under all of the fancy naming and "Adventurer" series for this type of chassis. Down the right side you see seven small images pointing out features, along with an image inside of the chassis at the bottom showing the video card length restriction.
This smaller side panel offers images of both the natural silver color and the black. Below these images you see a very condensed specifications chart that is repeated in five languages after the English version at the top left corner of them.
The back of the packaging is an exact duplicate. One thing I did notice is the tiny plane that lets you know that this is something that is easily traveled with, and this is the main point of this design as it is shipped.
The final side of the packaging is again a duplicate. I did, however, pick up an extra sticker from Hampton during its travels. As for the specifications, they are in the same six languages here too.
With a chassis that only weighs 1.77kg or 3.9 pounds for those on this side of the pond, and with the over engineered inner packaging of the super thick Styrofoam corners and thick plastic liner to protect the finish, it would take the force from an air cannon, shooting this at a wall, to even dent the chassis. This is great for potential buyers as there is no reason to think this case will arrive damaged in any way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit