MEKA G1 Illuminated Continued
Dead center on the back edge, you find this half inch diameter plastic wire retainer with the white and black braided cable coming out of it.
Flipping the keyboard onto its face, you can see there are four large pads to keep the keyboard in place, and there is the pair of feet that will adjust if desired at the back. There is a QC sticker just above the main product sticker that holds all the information needed for support purposes.
The feet in the back will flip out to offer a much more ergonomic angle to use the MEKA G1 Illuminated. You can also see that the rubber pads are so soft that they have every bit of lint on the table stuck to them, even so they still grip well even on the glass top used for all my images.
Just inside the set of rubber front pads, you will find a rectangular hole inside of a sectioned off area on both sides of the front edge. These are designed to easily accept the clips from the palm-rest that is included.
To make the connection of the palm-rest and the keyboard, just line up the latches on the palm-rest, and push down on them; they snap right into place. To remove it, you will need to squeeze the tabs together to allow them to "let go" of the keyboard.
With both components now together, the palm-rest does help raise your hands off the desk top a bit, and for some it will fix the fact that the front edge of most mechanicals are high, but here that edge is rounded to help to alleviate such problems.
Then of course there is the other end of that large cable coming from the keyboard. There is a huge ferrite choke used as the braid ends and the individual USB and audio wires come out in black rubberized coating to allow flexibility and easy connectivity to the rear I/O panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard