MEKA G1 Illuminated Continued
Dead center on the back edge, you find this half inch diameter plastic wire retainer with the white and black braided cable coming out of it.
Flipping the keyboard onto its face, you can see there are four large pads to keep the keyboard in place, and there is the pair of feet that will adjust if desired at the back. There is a QC sticker just above the main product sticker that holds all the information needed for support purposes.
The feet in the back will flip out to offer a much more ergonomic angle to use the MEKA G1 Illuminated. You can also see that the rubber pads are so soft that they have every bit of lint on the table stuck to them, even so they still grip well even on the glass top used for all my images.
Just inside the set of rubber front pads, you will find a rectangular hole inside of a sectioned off area on both sides of the front edge. These are designed to easily accept the clips from the palm-rest that is included.
To make the connection of the palm-rest and the keyboard, just line up the latches on the palm-rest, and push down on them; they snap right into place. To remove it, you will need to squeeze the tabs together to allow them to "let go" of the keyboard.
With both components now together, the palm-rest does help raise your hands off the desk top a bit, and for some it will fix the fact that the front edge of most mechanicals are high, but here that edge is rounded to help to alleviate such problems.
Then of course there is the other end of that large cable coming from the keyboard. There is a huge ferrite choke used as the braid ends and the individual USB and audio wires come out in black rubberized coating to allow flexibility and easy connectivity to the rear I/O panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023