The packaging appears at first glance to be very black, but in reality there is some diamond plate, some circuitry, and some odd looking corner plates surrounding the large image of the Theron Infrared on the front. Tt eSPORTS also display the function lock button, battle mode, on-board memory and IR sensor as the features.
Velcro holds the front panel closed, but once opened up, the left panel shows you locations of the buttons and lights, explains what is found under the mouse, and even shows the software to gain full control of the mouse. On the right you will find the Theron Infrared under a layer of plastic, but with red under it to show the Theron IR in high contrast.
Since my Theron Infrared came straight from the manufacturer to my house, there is a sticker that most of us won't be able to read on this side. Other than that, you have the Tt eSPORTS name, the Theron Infrared naming, and the battle dragon logo to the right.
Under the naming and a bit about this using an advanced optical sensor for impeccable precision, there are three features listed. These cover the IR optical sensor, the weight adjustment system, and the use of Omron switches with five million clicks. At the bottom it states this product is a professional gaming mouse and where to go for more information.
This smaller panel matches the one on the other side by simply using the dog bone shaped red section to display the naming and logo against.
The inner packaging is mostly plastic, made of two parts, and as you can see, the sides are raised much higher than the mouse to take on any impacts in shipping. Under the plastic in the void, you will locate the paperwork and a few extra goodies that come with the kit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Bungie committed to Destiny for long haul
- Mortal Kombat XI's story takes us back to the past
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media