Moving away from the bundle, you can see we've got a big dual fan cooler, which like most these days, takes up majority of the video card. You can see across the top a couple of heat pipes and a massive heatsink sitting behind the black shroud with red highlights. Something that really stands out for us, though, is the black PCB that Colorful has opted for. While you don't see a ton of the PCB from the front, you do from the back and we always appreciate when companies make this positive aesthetic change.
Down towards the back we've got two 6-pin PCIe power connectors, while moving closer to the front, you can see two SLI connectors. We also get a closer look at the heat pipes.
Heading over to the I/O side of things, we expected the normal connectivity setup. Looking above, though, you can see we've got something a little different.
From a connectivity standpoint, we've got the normal connections including two Dual-Link DVI connectors in the form of a DVI-D and DVI-I. Along with those you can see the typical HDMI and DisplayPort connector to round things off. Along with all this, though, you can see a button to the top left corner with "Turbo" written above it.
This button allows switching between two BIOSs that are installed with different clock speeds. We'll cover what speed each BIOS hits below.
Looking below you can see just exactly what the difference between the two are. With the Turbo switch not engaged, you can see that the out of the box clocks are the same as a reference GTX 760. That means the core comes in at 980MHz, which is boosted up to 1033MHz via Boost 2.0. As for the 2GB of GDDR5, that comes in at the standard 6008MHz QDR.
On the right you can see what happens when we have the Turbo button pressed. Looking at the core, you can see it's been pushed up to 1020MHz and then pushed even higher again via Boost 2.0 to 1085MHz.
As for the memory, you can see like most companies, Colorful chose to do nothing. Instead it comes in with the same standard 6008MHz QDR clock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro Last Light]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 21 [Temperature Test]
- Page 22 [Sound Test]
- Page 23 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 24 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM