Accessories and Documentation
There isn't any hardware or accessories shipped with the mouse, but aside from a carrying pouch, or maybe a driver disc or some stickers, I can't really think of much more that a mouse needs. What you do see is the warranty information insert on the left, and the smaller grey-scale Havoc user's guide.
Even though Cooler Master sends along the warranty pamphlet, inside the user's guide, the first page delivers all of the information on the two year warranty. They go over what is covered, what isn't covered, as well as provide you with information for the site to gain support, or the option to use the telephone with the number provided. Over on the right page, you are given the features list of nine, and they are repeated in various languages.
The last page only offers a specifications list, package contents list, again there is site addresses for help, some odd looking chart, and then all of the regional office addresses are placed at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit