Accessories and Documentation
There isn't any hardware or accessories shipped with the mouse, but aside from a carrying pouch, or maybe a driver disc or some stickers, I can't really think of much more that a mouse needs. What you do see is the warranty information insert on the left, and the smaller grey-scale Havoc user's guide.
Even though Cooler Master sends along the warranty pamphlet, inside the user's guide, the first page delivers all of the information on the two year warranty. They go over what is covered, what isn't covered, as well as provide you with information for the site to gain support, or the option to use the telephone with the number provided. Over on the right page, you are given the features list of nine, and they are repeated in various languages.
The last page only offers a specifications list, package contents list, again there is site addresses for help, some odd looking chart, and then all of the regional office addresses are placed at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena of Valor will debut to the Nintendo Switch September
- Here's the list of NVIDIA RTX-capable games
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Boot Selection Always Shows up on Startup
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- JUST CAUSE 4 WORLD EXCLUSIVE TORNADO GAMEPLAY REVEAL
- CIRCLE Entertainment will publish platformer Button Button on Nintendo Switch
- 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLDSTORY TRAILER REVEALED
- Microids fills out its catalogue for the end of 2018!
- The Gardens Between Bends Time on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam Sept. 20