Now that we've gone through the hard numbers, let's take a look at some of the more subjective qualities of the system.
iBUYPOWER isn't a newcomer in the system integrators arena and it shows. They have clearly taken what they have learned over the course of many years and put it into the Paladin line of gaming systems.
This experience coalesces with Intel's next-generation Haswell architecture and AMD's top-of-the-line dual-GPU Radeon 7990 to create a powerful gaming system that I would love to take around to LAN parties.
Unfortunately, the system is quite heavy. The NZXT Phantom 630 is a large case which allows for the powerful components that iBUYPOWER stuffed into it.
One of the major factors of why I am so happy with this system is that it is whisper quiet. Even under a heavy load, the system remained quiet and cool, something not all systems do.
I didn't find any drawbacks in the Paladin gaming line of systems. What I did find was great build quality, exceptional performance, and a great all-around machine. Because of the above outlined details, I'm awarding the Paladin our prestigious TweakTown Editor's Choice award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Configurations, Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle and System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [System Tests]
- Page 7 [Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures, Noise, and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard