Now that we've gone through the hard numbers, let's take a look at some of the more subjective qualities of the system.
iBUYPOWER isn't a newcomer in the system integrators arena and it shows. They have clearly taken what they have learned over the course of many years and put it into the Paladin line of gaming systems.
This experience coalesces with Intel's next-generation Haswell architecture and AMD's top-of-the-line dual-GPU Radeon 7990 to create a powerful gaming system that I would love to take around to LAN parties.
Unfortunately, the system is quite heavy. The NZXT Phantom 630 is a large case which allows for the powerful components that iBUYPOWER stuffed into it.
One of the major factors of why I am so happy with this system is that it is whisper quiet. Even under a heavy load, the system remained quiet and cool, something not all systems do.
I didn't find any drawbacks in the Paladin gaming line of systems. What I did find was great build quality, exceptional performance, and a great all-around machine. Because of the above outlined details, I'm awarding the Paladin our prestigious TweakTown Editor's Choice award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Configurations, Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle and System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [System Tests]
- Page 7 [Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures, Noise, and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Crytek now support TESLASUIT full-body haptic feedback in CRYENGINE
- Alienware's 55-inch 4K 120Hz OLED gaming TV: September 30 for $4000
- Rare precursor 1939 Porche Type 64 auctioned falsely for $70 million
- Cancelled Batman: Arkham Knight sequel story details revealed
- Ready Player One-like haptic suit 'Woojer Edge' lets you FEEL sound
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director