Inside the Box
The SMART 750W power supply doesn't have anything special concerning the packaging of the unit. Aside from the bubble wrap around the power supply itself, there isn't anything else to protect the unit during shipping.
Out of the box, we find the I/O specification label on the top of the power supply and get a look at the semi-gloss black finish on it.
Both sides feature the same logo with the opposite being inverted for being installed in the bottom of a case.
There isn't much going on back here either. Things are standard with a honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
All of the cables for the SMART 750W power supply are natively wired so the front of the unit looks rather bland. Thermaltake added their logo stamped into the case here to add a little bit of spice.
The bottom of the SMART 750W houses the 140mm fan with wire grill that cools the power supply.
Included with the Thermaltake SMART 750W power supply are the mounting screws, cable ties, AC input cord, user manual and warranty card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Analyst: Battlefront II in-game spend could break $100m
- Google informs us which Android Wear watches will get Oreo
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series