Thermaltake packs the Urban S71 in a black and light blue package. This allows the up close image of the S71 placed here to be highlighted with the blurred out geometric shapes. In the bottom, right hand corner, you will also see that this chassis has Native USB 3.0 support. The reverse of the packaging is identical to what is shown here.
Beneath the thick red stripe you will find four features being listed in 12 languages in total. They cover the I/O panel offering USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, the included fans, the drive bay configuration, and the support for water cooling and advanced cable management.
This last panel of the packaging offers a look at two chassis versions, one with a plain left side panel, and the windowed version. Below these chassis images you will find the specifications of it, just like the chart we just went over on the last page.
Going with the basics is never a bad idea, as long as it works. With the inner packaging, Thermaltake went with the plastic liner, cling plastic for the windows, both to protect from scratches to the paint and plastic bits while thick Styrofoam is used to protect and center the chassis so that a slight drop or poke into the box does not result in damage. And yes it worked, as our sample arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Urban S71 Full-Tower Chassis]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz