Thermaltake packs the Urban S71 in a black and light blue package. This allows the up close image of the S71 placed here to be highlighted with the blurred out geometric shapes. In the bottom, right hand corner, you will also see that this chassis has Native USB 3.0 support. The reverse of the packaging is identical to what is shown here.
Beneath the thick red stripe you will find four features being listed in 12 languages in total. They cover the I/O panel offering USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, the included fans, the drive bay configuration, and the support for water cooling and advanced cable management.
This last panel of the packaging offers a look at two chassis versions, one with a plain left side panel, and the windowed version. Below these chassis images you will find the specifications of it, just like the chart we just went over on the last page.
Going with the basics is never a bad idea, as long as it works. With the inner packaging, Thermaltake went with the plastic liner, cling plastic for the windows, both to protect from scratches to the paint and plastic bits while thick Styrofoam is used to protect and center the chassis so that a slight drop or poke into the box does not result in damage. And yes it worked, as our sample arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Urban S71 Full-Tower Chassis]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit