Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find the power supply surrounded by at least a half an inch of foam on all sides, providing plenty of protection to the unit during shipping.
The G850-MAS features the usual Enermax metallic gray texturized finish that we've seen on most of their power supplies for the last few years. The top houses the I/O specification label and serial number.
Both sides feature the same LEPA G Series logo with the other being inverted so that it is displayed properly if mounted in the bottom of a case instead of the top.
Moving to the back, we don't find anything special. The only things back here are the AC input and honeycomb mesh grill to allow the exhaust out of the power supply.
The front presents us with the modular connectors for the G850-MAS. Not only are the connectors color coded and labeled, but LEPA takes the extra step and makes sure that you don't forget it by labeling them a second time.
The bottom of the G850-MAS power supply houses the 140mm fan and black wire grill to protect it.
All of the modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
There isn't much included with the G850-MAS. The only things you'll find will be the AC input cord, mounting screws and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard