Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find the power supply surrounded by at least a half an inch of foam on all sides, providing plenty of protection to the unit during shipping.
The G850-MAS features the usual Enermax metallic gray texturized finish that we've seen on most of their power supplies for the last few years. The top houses the I/O specification label and serial number.
Both sides feature the same LEPA G Series logo with the other being inverted so that it is displayed properly if mounted in the bottom of a case instead of the top.
Moving to the back, we don't find anything special. The only things back here are the AC input and honeycomb mesh grill to allow the exhaust out of the power supply.
The front presents us with the modular connectors for the G850-MAS. Not only are the connectors color coded and labeled, but LEPA takes the extra step and makes sure that you don't forget it by labeling them a second time.
The bottom of the G850-MAS power supply houses the 140mm fan and black wire grill to protect it.
All of the modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
There isn't much included with the G850-MAS. The only things you'll find will be the AC input cord, mounting screws and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series