Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the plain white box you find atop the cooler, you will find two back plates. The one on the left is universal for all Intel sockets except LGA2011. To the right is the AMD back plate that has been isolated under it to protect things from shorting out.
You will also find three sets of legs for the coolers base, and a pair of screws to mount the appropriate set. To the left are the long AMD brackets to align the cooler one way, and next to it are the shorter ones to allow the cooler to blow left to right, rather than bottom to top. That leaves the universal Intel legs to the right.
Up in front in this image above you have the open and closed ended wrench to aid in the mounting of the cooler, and just behind is a tube of Thermal Fusion paste to use with your cooler. The back row has the top mounting nuts to the left, and on the right are four things labelled as "screws" and even though the renderings don't show it, I believe they are for AMD sockets.
Here we have the LGA 2011 risers for the top of the socket, the universal risers for Intel with the pre-applied nylon washers on the bottom of them so they don't scuff the motherboard. The washers on the sheet to the right are for AMD mounting, again to protect the motherboard.
While I had the shroud off and one of the fans dismounted from it, I figured I would snap this image of the sticker on the back of it. Along with the number I rattled off in the specifications, there is the DF1402512SEHN naming as well.
The paperwork is broken down into three sections. At top left is the multi-lingual user manual for the V8 GTS. The larger one to the right is strictly English instructions, leaving the largest one in the image, the information and terms of the two year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master V8 GTS CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower