Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the plain white box you find atop the cooler, you will find two back plates. The one on the left is universal for all Intel sockets except LGA2011. To the right is the AMD back plate that has been isolated under it to protect things from shorting out.
You will also find three sets of legs for the coolers base, and a pair of screws to mount the appropriate set. To the left are the long AMD brackets to align the cooler one way, and next to it are the shorter ones to allow the cooler to blow left to right, rather than bottom to top. That leaves the universal Intel legs to the right.
Up in front in this image above you have the open and closed ended wrench to aid in the mounting of the cooler, and just behind is a tube of Thermal Fusion paste to use with your cooler. The back row has the top mounting nuts to the left, and on the right are four things labelled as "screws" and even though the renderings don't show it, I believe they are for AMD sockets.
Here we have the LGA 2011 risers for the top of the socket, the universal risers for Intel with the pre-applied nylon washers on the bottom of them so they don't scuff the motherboard. The washers on the sheet to the right are for AMD mounting, again to protect the motherboard.
While I had the shroud off and one of the fans dismounted from it, I figured I would snap this image of the sticker on the back of it. Along with the number I rattled off in the specifications, there is the DF1402512SEHN naming as well.
The paperwork is broken down into three sections. At top left is the multi-lingual user manual for the V8 GTS. The larger one to the right is strictly English instructions, leaving the largest one in the image, the information and terms of the two year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master V8 GTS CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023