Testing and Configuration
Initially I hooked up the controller to a power supply, jumped the 24-pin connections green wire to a black wire, and the Touch-2100 and five fans came to life. You can also see that the default color of the Touch-2100 is red, and while it might be a bit grainy to see now, just wait a second.
What you see is a C/F button to change temperature scales, a plus and minus key for adjusting fan speeds and thermal alarms, and a color button on the left side. To the right you see dashes that will progress across the section showing the fans are spinning, it denotes the RPM, temperature of the probe, and its alarm setting for each of the five channels.
Not only did I swap out to the green backlighting for this image, I also grabbed a hold of the channel one thermal probe to gauge its accuracy. You might also notice that similar fans are reading two different speeds, and this is due to the 100 RPM increment scale of the controller. If the RPM rises too far, the controller reads the next 100 RPM, not the actual speed.
Swapping out now for the blue backlighting I also went ahead and dropped all the fans as low as the controller would allow. What I find is that it seems that 1000 RPM is the starting point for fan control, no matter its original speed. Don't be discouraged if you set this panel to lower the speeds and when done it seems to do nothing. After a few seconds the new settings take a hold as the fan controller automatically steps down the voltage for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Aerocool Touch-2100 Touch Screen Fan Controller]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tarantino asks for no Once Upon a Time in Hollywood spoilers
- World of Warcraft Classic 'bugs' that are old mechanics list
- Sakurai's 3-step lifetime plan for Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- SAPPHIRE plans 2 x Radeon Navi cards: $399, $499 for July 7
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan release date leaked, Aug 30
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- Play as a Raving Dance Cube in Vectronom, a Rhythm-based platformer on May 29 (Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac)
- 10 Curious data of games for Android that every developer should know
- The Fight of Your Life - Zombie Shooter2 - Death Hospital - Official trailer 2
- The world's first medieval unicycle adventure Balancelot out May 23rd in Steam for PC
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. and Double Fine Productions' RAD to Launch August 20