Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the plain brown box found in the hot-swap bay, you will find a larger bag full of hardware. Inside of it you find six wire ties, an extra stand-off, motherboard and PSU screws, 2.5" drive screws and a large amount of fan screws for the optional locations.
The bag I found under the chassis containing the paperwork gives you both the instructional guide as well as the warranty information pertaining to the two year warranty of the Air 540.
On the inside you do have to pass over some of the more menial information about the specifications and description of all the hardware. Once past that you again see the chassis in an exploded diagram, but this time it is labeled to make sure you know what is what.
The rest of the instructions look just like this. Test at the top of each set of images to explain the steps needed to perform the actions seen at the bottom. The guide images are done so well that the text is pretty much irrelevant for most builders.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- The current cables will fit the vast majority of motherboards on the market. To accommodate additional motherboard layouts we have extended the cable length by 6 inches. These will ship in future cases and will also be available as a replacement kit for existing customers in August. Customers that require the longer cable kit can contact Corsair technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit