Helping to shave some of the cost, the Air 540 is shipped inside of a plain brown box that uses monochromatic printing to get the job done. A large rendering of the chassis sits next to the naming and the short list of features which are then repeated many times.
The next panel offers the naming at the top, but under the handle, you will find a specifications list. At the very bottom Corsair show the Air 540 from the left without the panel, from the front, and they finish out with an image of the right side without the panel as well.
On the back side of the box you will find much more to look at. There is an exploded diagram showing how all the panels, and components can be removed from the frame of this chassis. There are also brief descriptions of the features listed on the front to better explain why they are important to this design.
The final panel offers the same information we saw on the opposing side of this packaging. The only thing that changes is the fact that the languages used in the specs charts on this side are different than those on the other side.
Internally, the Air 540 is wrapped in a very large cloth bag. This is used instead of the plastic liner, and is something usually reserved for flagship cases. To protect it from potential football games or it being kicked off the delivery truck, thick Styrofoam covers the front panel completely as well as the back of the chassis.
As I was removing the foam and the cloth bag, I ran across the user's manual and some literature on the warranty. It is just laid on the case as it is bagged up, but it allows you access to information before you just start breaking things to get inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- The current cables will fit the vast majority of motherboards on the market. To accommodate additional motherboard layouts we have extended the cable length by 6 inches. These will ship in future cases and will also be available as a replacement kit for existing customers in August. Customers that require the longer cable kit can contact Corsair technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo adds 3 new NES Games to Switch Online service
- Super Smash Bros. UItimate patch 'next week', kills replays
- Noise complaint results in cops battling in Smash Ultimate
- The Game Awards 2018 viewership doubled over last year
- Smash Bros. Ultimate sales reach 1.3 million units in Japan
- Next Skin Serum Reviews: Price, Shark Tank and Where to Buy
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender