Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware kit includes the Native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 for those wanting this chassis, but do not have Native USB 3.0 support on your motherboard. You also receive a plastic stand-off socket, and five zip ties to help keep the wiring under control.
I like how all of the screws are packaged so that you don't have to rummage through a handful of screws and verify with a parts list if you have the right screw in hand. With each type of screw coming in clearly labeled bags, it makes the build process a little bit easier.
You also are shipped the Xpredator X3's User's Manual. I found mine sitting on top of the case, under the Styrofoam and inside of the plastic liner. You can also see at the bottom that this one manual covers all 11 languages that User's Manual was translated into on the bottom.
Opening the manual you are greeted with a safety message before you find the parts list on the right side. They show you everything from the fans, to the slide out drive trays, and it includes a list of all of the smaller hardware as well.
Moving on, Aerocool offers some step by step instruction as to how to install the optical drives, storage drives, and how to install the stand-offs with the use of the plastic "turn-cap" as they call it.
They also show you how to remove the dust filter under the chassis, adjust the ventilation louvers at the top. On the last page of the English section you are given a wiring diagram for the fan controllers, as well as pointing out where to put the USB 3.0 connection and the audio pass-through.
As I said earlier, with a 3.5" drive, you just force the plastic tray onto the drive. With 2.5" drive installation, you must use the provided screws, but you also must remove one of the pins to allow the smaller drive to ride the side rail flush.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit