The background is a scene from inside a volcanic crater with a large dragon looking critter on the right side. This allows Aerocool room for the Xpredator X3 naming along with the case series and the fact that this is the Devil Red Edition. As you can see, the louvers on the top of this chassis are mimicked in the plates along the dragon's chest and abdomen.
The top of this panel starts with the full name of the chassis above a list of features in four languages listed before you run into the specifications list.
The next large panel offers us the same scene under the chassis, series, and edition names of the chassis. Instead of one large image of the chassis, here you have a look inside, dead at the front of it, and again, the left side with the door panel in place with optional fans installed.
The last of the outside of the packaging offers that same list of features that were found on the other side. Just that this time it is repeated in eight languages this time, and English is included. Aerocool cover things like the construction, CPU cooler clearance, card clearance, included fans, the louvers, dust filter, fan controller - the works.
After removing the cardboard from the rest of the packaging, you can see Aerocool used Styrofoam end caps and a plastic liner just like most other manufacturers. They also add extra step to cover both the inside and the outside of the window to protect everything against unintentional damages in transit. This method worked very well to pack the chassis, as my sample arrived in terrific condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Coffee Lake CPUs multiply, Core i5-8500 and Core i5-8600
- Tesla's electric Semi truck is FAST, tires start smoking
- AU Optronics: 65/85-inch 8K TVs will arrive later this year
- Crytek's new Hunt: Showdown hits Steam Early Access
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit