The background is a scene from inside a volcanic crater with a large dragon looking critter on the right side. This allows Aerocool room for the Xpredator X3 naming along with the case series and the fact that this is the Devil Red Edition. As you can see, the louvers on the top of this chassis are mimicked in the plates along the dragon's chest and abdomen.
The top of this panel starts with the full name of the chassis above a list of features in four languages listed before you run into the specifications list.
The next large panel offers us the same scene under the chassis, series, and edition names of the chassis. Instead of one large image of the chassis, here you have a look inside, dead at the front of it, and again, the left side with the door panel in place with optional fans installed.
The last of the outside of the packaging offers that same list of features that were found on the other side. Just that this time it is repeated in eight languages this time, and English is included. Aerocool cover things like the construction, CPU cooler clearance, card clearance, included fans, the louvers, dust filter, fan controller - the works.
After removing the cardboard from the rest of the packaging, you can see Aerocool used Styrofoam end caps and a plastic liner just like most other manufacturers. They also add extra step to cover both the inside and the outside of the window to protect everything against unintentional damages in transit. This method worked very well to pack the chassis, as my sample arrived in terrific condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower