Inside the DEEPCOOL M6
After removing a few screws, I was able to split the halves of the cooler apart to have a look at what is going on inside the M6. In this image above, you can see the fan that offers the air flow to the laptop. You can also see that the slotted intake is open enough not to impede on the air flow or cause any whistling or whining.
Just above the fan is a plastic bass box if you will. There is a 57mm woofer in this one and the box even offers a pair of tuned ports, one on either side of the speaker.
On the right side of the M6, you will find the right channel of the 2.1 system that is included. These boxes are smaller, but are supposedly tuned as well to increase the sound of these speakers.
Still on the right side, just behind the speaker, you can now see the PCB and the four USB 2.0 ports that are offered inside. This PCB is powered by the four pin plug at the right as it connects to the PCB on the other side of the M6.
On the left you will find that the 52mm speaker here is also in a tuned box, and is aimed out the side just as the right channel was.
The PCB here is the control hub side of the M6. You can see there are three speaker wire plugs at the back, and the fan power plug is off to the right a bit more. Along with the ports near and on the front edge you also have the 4-pin jumper that powers the USB hub next to the dial speed control wheel for the fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit