Accessories and Documentation
All of the hardware is shipped in a plastic bag, and here is about two-third of what they give you. You get a motherboard speaker and a 3.5" adapter plate to use in the 5.25" bays. You also are given a 4-pin or 8-pin EPS adapter to allow your PSU to reach, and two 4-pin Molex to 3-pin fan adapters. You are also given a set of seven adjustable wire ties.
The rest of the hardware consists of three extra risers for the E-ATX users out there, 21 HDD screws. There is also handful of ODD and motherboard screws, and four hex-head screws for the PSU mounting.
The spacer kit found inside the chassis is to be used in the rear of the chassis. When installing an AIO, the radiator will hit the rear I/O panel inset, so to offer clearance for these coolers, you need to add this spacer to gain the clearance needed.
You also are given the User's Manual and the information covering the two year warranty on this chassis. These are shipped in their own bag, outside of the case, but under the top piece of Styrofoam.
Inside of the manual you start off with a section guide on the left. This will allow you to jump around if you are stuck mid build. The right side offers the specifications along with a parts list to tell you exactly what each bit of the hardware are used for.
The rest of the instructions found in the manual are like you see here. Images at the top show you what to do, while under each group of images, the written instructions are repeated in 12 languages, so the text is kept short, and just enough to get the basic idea of what they are showing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit