It comes as no surprise that power draw at idle is a little lower than the other options. The simple fact is that we've just got less on this board compared to larger ATX ones.
Load comes in almost 20w higher than the ASUS option, but almost 20w lower than the OC Formula. Overclocking bumps the idle and load up slightly, but not by a significant amount.
Idle temperature at both overclocked and stock is pretty good, load numbers at stock also line up with the Z87 OC FORMULA, which comes in a little lower than the Z87 Expert.
When overclocked, that load number skyrockets to an even 100c.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Z87E-ITX Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]